Facebook Live: What is Dementia Friendly San Antonio?
Last week, Caring for the Caregiver hosted a panel to discuss the Dementia Friendly San Antonio initiative. A panel of experts featured
- Dr. Carole White, RN, PhD – Director of the Caring for the Caregiver program
- Jennifer Brackett, MSG – Special Events Coordinator for the Caring for the Caregiver program and coordinator for the Dementia Friendly San Antonio Advisory Board
- Linda Sendaula – Caregiver and Support Group Facilitator
- Michael Foster – Person Living with Dementia and Co-Chair of the Stakeholder Advisory Council for Patient-Centered Outcomes Research
- Kiki Foster – Caregiver to Michael and Founding Member of the Stakeholder Advisory Council for Patient-Centered Outcomes Research
You can view the Facebook Live session here.