National Institute on Aging releases new website
The National Institute on Aging recently announced the addition of a new website Alzheimers.gov, designed to educate and support people whose lives are touched by Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. The website serves as the federal government portal for dementia information and resources.
Whether you are living with dementia, a family member or friend, health care professional, researcher, or advocate, Alzheimers.gov is designed for you. Explore the website to find:
- Information about Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias, including causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment
- Tips and resources for caregivers and people living with dementia
- Updates on what the federal government is doing to address Alzheimer’s and related dementias
- Clinical trials and studies you can join to help advance ways to treat and prevent dementia
- Resources for health care providers, community and public health workers, and researchers
- Explore the new Alzheimers.gov website today.